SOLD on 07/10/2018 at $235,000
- New - single family
1404 Picardy Drive Modesto, CA, 95351 United States Get directions$225,000 $176/Sq. ft.
- Age78 Years
- Parking 1 Car Carport, 2 Car Detached car garage
- Area Modesto So of Hwy 132 West of Hw
- MLS# 18027942
- Listed 4 Months 20 Days Ago
Description: Quaint cottage style home with newly refurbished hardwood floors and darling landscaped front yard. Generous rooms with abundant natural light, seamlessly flow from room to room, covered patio for outdoor dining and abundant backyard. This charming home is well maintained and ready for a new owner.
- Levels: 1
- Other: # of Carport Spaces: 1, # of Garage Spaces: 2, Appl: Oven Elec F/S, Constr: Frame, Cool: Central, County: Stanislaus, Dining Description: Formal Room, Dual Pane Partial, Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Ext: Stucco, Faces: West, Flat/Low Pitch, Floor: Tile, Found: Raised, Front, Heat: Central, Kitchen Description: Counter Tile, Landscape: Fenced Back, Laundry Description: In Garage, Other-Rmks, Other-Rmks, Refrig Wall Units, Road: Paved, Roof: Comp Shingle, Sch Dist: Stanislaus, School 1: Elementary / Modesto City, School 2: Junior High / Modesto City, School 3: Senior High / Modesto City, Sewer: Special System, Site: Shape Regular, SubType: Detached, Util: All Public, Water: Other-Rmks, Wood, Wood, Zoning: R1
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Burbank Elementary School||K-6||0.3 mi|
|1||Harriette Kirschen Elementary School||K-6||0.6 mi|
|1||Mark Twain Junior High School||7-8||0.7 mi|
|1||James Marshall Elementary School||K-6||0.7 mi|
|3||Robertson Road Elementary School||K-6||0.8 mi|
|NA||Central Catholic High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||A. L. C. C. A.||K-12||1 mi|
|1||Franklin Elementary School||K-6||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.